Victron Venus GX Total System Monitoring And Control Panel
Panels & System monitoring
The Venus GX provides intuitive control and monitoring. It has the same functionality as the Color Control GX, with a few extras:
• Lower cost, mainly because it has no display or buttons
• 3 tank sender inputs
• 2 temperature inputs
The Venus GX provides control and monitoring for all Victron's power systems. The list of Victron products that can be connected are endless: Inverters, Multi's, Quattros, MPPT solar chargers, BMV battery monitors, Lynx Ion + Shunt and more...
VRM Online Portal
Remote Console On VRM
The way to access the device for setting up, as well as monitoring, is via Remote Console. Either via VRM, via the built-in WIFI Access Point, or on the local LAN/WIFI Network.
Automatic Genset Start/Stop
A highly customizable start/stop system. Use state of charge, voltage, load and other parameters. Define a special set of rules for quiet times, and optionally a monthly test run.
The Heart Of ESS - Energy Storage System
The Venus GX is the energy manager in an ESS system. More information in the ESS Manual here.
When connected to the internet, all data is sent to the VRM Portal. When there is no internet connection available, the Venus GX will store the data internally, up to 48 hours. By inserting a MircoSD-card or USB stick, more data can be stored. These files can then be uploaded to the VRM portal, or offline converted with the VictronConnect app, for analysis.
• Multi's and Quattros, including split-phase and three-phase systems. Monitoring and Control (on/off and current limiter). Changing configuration is possible (only remotely via the internet, not without an internet connection).
• BlueSolar MPPT Solar Chargers with a VE.Direct port.
• BlueSolar MPPT 150/70 and the MPPT 150/85 with VE.Can port. When multiple BlueSolar MPPT's with VE.Can are used in parallel, all the informtaion is combined as one.
• Lynx Ion + Shunt, Lynx Ion BMS, Lynx Shunt VE.Can.
• Skylla-i battery chargers.
• NMEA2000 tank sensors.
• A USB GPS can be connected to the USB port. The data is sent to the VRM portal for tracking purposes. The map on VRM will show the latest position.
• Fronius PV inverters, when more than 2 VE.Direct products must be connected, USB can be used.
The Venus GX can be connected to internet with an Ethernet cable and via Wi-Fi. The Venus GX has no internal cellular modem: there is no slot for a sim card. Use an off the shelf GPRS or 3G router instead.
Tank Level Inputs
The tank level inputs are resisitive: Connect them to a resistive tank sender. Such tank senders are not supplied by Victron. the tank level ports can each be configured to work with either European tank senders (0-180Ohm), or US (240-30 Ohm).
• The Venus GX can automatically update itself from the internet, when there is a new software version available.
• Multiple Languages: English, Czech, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese and Arabic.
• Use the Venus GX as a Modbus-TCP gateway to all connected victron products.
• Powered by the Venus OS - embedded linux.